Ce compte n’a pas encore ajouté d’informations à son profil.
Blue Door Clinic provides healthcare to people living with HIV in the Greater Toronto Area who have temporary immigration status.
This includes (but is not limited to) temporary immigration statuses such as:
• migrant workers and those awaiting renewed contracts or work visas
• newcomers awaiting inland processing and review of their immigration and refugee applications
• individuals with active visitors visas who are not eligible for care through a community health centre
• Canadian-born individuals who do not have adequate identification due a variety of adverse life circumstances
• international students whose mandatory health insurance does not cover the full range of HIV care etc.
Services provided at Blue Door Clinic (all services free and confidential):
• HIV Primary Care (family medicine combined with HIV specialist care)
• health assessments provided by a doctor/ nurse practitioner
• treatment for HIV and other health conditions
• laboratory testing
• connection to medication access programs
• referral to specialists, if needed
• referral to community supports (e.g. housing, legal, settlement etc.)
• referral to ongoing healthcare when eligible